Internet entrepreneur and founder of social networking site, Facebook, Mark Zuckerburg turns 32 today (14th May) and undoubtedly, he has achieved a lot in his life if we look at his age. He was at the 6th rank in the Forbes richest people list with $44.6 billion as his net worth.
Here we bring 11 quotes by Mark Zuckerburg which not only give us a glimpse of his business sense but also of his character:
- The biggest risk is not taking any risk.
- I think a simple rule of business is, if you do the things that are easier first, then you can actually make a lot of progress.
- Move fast and break things. Unless you are breaking stuff, you are not moving fast enough.
- So many businesses get worried about looking like they might make a mistake, they become afraid to take any risk. Companies are set up so that people judge each other on failure.
- The question I ask myself like almost every day is, ‘Am I doing the most important thing I could be doing?
- Find that thing you are super passionate about.
- Advertising works most effectively when it’s in line with what people are already trying to do.
- I’m here to build something for the long-term. Anything else is a distraction.
- Building a mission and building a business go hand-in-hand.
- Helping a billion people connect is amazing, humbling and by far the thing I am most proud of in my life.
- Simply put: we don’t build services to make money; we make money to build better services.
Which one touches you the most, do let us know.
source, Image 1 & 2